- I am interested in working collaboratively with you on projects that interest me, and that I think are consistent with my values, and are socially useful.
- I usually don’t need to be paid money but could do.
- Contact me if you have something interesting in mind.
I guess this blog chronicles what I am doing these days, it’s not very pretty, I can do pretty.
I have worked with a number of organisations and individual whose values and practices I agree with on a range of projects.
- I have worked with Self Help Queensland working on the website and IT and Communication Support since 2016.
- I have built and maintained several FB pages and groups and some Websites.
- I retired and spend 5 years wandering around the country between 2012 – 2016.
- I taught recovery based mental health and communication and counseling at Southbank TAFE for 10 years 2002 -2012.
- I worked with people with a mental illness diagnosis and their families, friends and supports with Arafmi 2006 -2011, Disability Services Queensland 2005-2006, The Mental Health Association 2004-2005, Open Minds (Wattle League), 1996 – 2005, Centacare 2002- 2005, Richmond Fellowship 1991-1996.
- In collaboration with many others I set up and managed Open Minds, P300, de-institutionalisation program.
- A long time ago 1983 to 1988 I worked for Corrective Service NSW and in the Special Care Unit, it was an experience.
I have values and beliefs and I tell you this because I won’t work against these values
- I value community, truth, beauty, reason, freedom and personal autonomy.
- I am very sure that our climate is changing because of human activities and if we don’t respond soon things will get very bad for us and other species.
- I participate in the gift economy so money is not a big issue.